1203 CALL SWITCH
Call Switch LED Button for Emergency Alerting, Notification & Customer Assistance
The Algo 1203 Call Switch is a single gang illuminated LED button for alerting with any Algo IP speaker, IP strobe light or 8301 paging adapter. For any application requiring a one-touch programmable announcement or alert notification, the 1203 is designed as a simple and intuitive interface for emergency and non-emergency alerting or improving customer service.
When configured with a compatible Algo IP endpoint for button-press activation, the 1203 initiates one of the following actions:
- Multicast an alert or announcement.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension to play a discreet notification when the call is answered.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension and permit hands-free two-way communication (e.g. via the Algo IP speaker microphone).
The 1203 fits a standard single gang box. Please note important ESD notice in the Getting Started Sheet. Special order only.
- Emergency and safety notification in schools, banking, office and other workplace environments.
- Discrete notification for security assistance at a reception desk.
- Workplace medical emergency alert.
- Customer service assistance or help button.
- Classroom or office intercom via an Algo IP speaker.