Everlea Group Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website.
This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data.
If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
When Everlea Group Limited collects any personal information on our corporate website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested.
- We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected.
- We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
- We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary.
- We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
These cookies do not collect any personal information whatsoever.